6th Generation Accord Meet '07 (ROLL CALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
YES we have finally got a location. Everyone should be proud. Now lets get more people to go and get your cars right cause ill be doin practice runs on Skyline Dr. once a month before the meet. White03 dont worry you wont be the only non-6thgen there im bringing my entire team with me and we have nothin but honda/acura and im convincing my man to bring his black NSX if its cool with you guys.

CHID0

Reaction score
I'm definitely in....and i'll be going with my boy who has a 6th gen sedan but isn't on the site. I may also be bringing other non 6th gens.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
I will be bringing a golf and maybe a 300zx as well as 2 or 3 wrx's. Enless you guys only want it to be hondas.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm deffinitly going, I already requested the days off work!! Time to start spendin' money again!! Rims go on in the next week, then lips and exhaust!!I think I might be bringing an RSX with me as well.

Last edited:

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
I'm deffinitly going, I already requested the days off work!! Time to start spendin' money again!! Rims go on in the next week, then lips and exhaust!!I think I might be bringing an RSX with me as well.

Awesome cant wait to see it!

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im 75% going. I'm waiting for one of my friends to say "ya i'll ride with you" otherwise ill go insane

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
im still tryin to find ppl to roll with or atleast one guy to ride up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back