6thgenaccord.com calender?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
the cars have been chosen for all 12 months of 2007... we talking abt 2008 here? :p or maybe another calender? :confused:

well 2k7 has started. we could get on our feet by doing a partial calendar for this year I suppose, maybe march onward. although for printing purposes the pictures would obviously need to be good quality, which would require people to either have decent photo taking skills or get a buddy to take pictures of their car for them

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
blacknight said:
I'm thinking no more than $10 per calendar?

that'd be nice, but unfortunately I think it would realistically be more like $15 or so because you'd only be printing maybe 50 of these things.

edit: although maybe we could get a few businesses to pitch in $50 or so to knock price down a bit in exchange for a logo here or there. I could try and look into a few possibilities if people are serious.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
should get them professionally done. and just buy them in bulk, i know i want a few of them like 10 lol

6THGEN_AI4

Let me see how much money I have to put to make 'em....we'll see
'cause I wanna do something professional no a buch of pages stapled.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lemme know if u need help.... i'll def buy one for myself and a couple more for my friends just to show off my car :D

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Damn how did I get on the list lol, my car is not done so I don't mind being in the calender but if someone want's to take my place I don't mind it's only fare since my car is not even on the road lol.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
how about you pay to have your car in the calendar? or maybe the members could vote..from all the members rides sections which ones they want...the biggest problem here is picture quality. You WILL need large, clear, print friendly pictures..

Back