6thGenAccord.com Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
i would like to receive them soon so i'll put them and take a picture of the first 6th gen in Quebec with this decal, before i put my car in garage for winter.. I know exactly where i'm gonna put it.

justvtec

Reaction score
Wildman said:
6thGenAccord.com decals are available everyone. 2 sizes available, one is about 3x5" and the other is about 1.25"x10"

Small Decal colors: Red, White, think I might have some silver ones.

Big Decal colors: Red, Silver

Paying: $6/pair for large decals, $4/pair for small decals (including shipping). Easiest way is just to please use paypal. Paypal the money to [email protected] and include what size decals you want, what color you want, and please include your screen name on the forum so I don't get confused :)

All the decals just go out via regular USPS mail. You'll get them in a big magazine-sized red envelope.

Yo wild man you got some money coming ur way Let me know when u send it off ight

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thats true, haha, i forgot about that stuff. i was actually thinking last night, flat black stickers would looks sweet too on tinted windows. like with my windows being so dark, a nice flat black would actually sort of stick out on there. like, in flat black, i would deffinately get the bigger sticker for the rear side windows. just a little something to think about when you have the money and order new stickers. maybe everyone on the site could pitch in a couple bucks for new stickers if not everyone wants just silver ones? just a thought.

justvtec

Reaction score
S%it iam down to throw up $$$$$$$$$ for some new stickers. HOW ABOUT YAW?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back