6thgenaccord flyers

retroshark

Reaction score
guys, let me come up with something... im a graphics design major so i can probably show you a few tricks! JK but seriouisly, heres an example of something i could do:

Woooosh.jpg

00001.jpg

00002.jpg

00003.jpg

so something with pictures liek that rather than photos may work. just an idea

retroshark

Reaction score
i used adobe illustrator. its all vector graphics based on photos. its pretty simple but it can get complicated (thats why the gold skyline isnt done, its just so hard to keep focused)

but ill see what i can come up with

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how do you go about doing the cars like that in illustrator? im taking classes on illustrator, but im not that far into to yet, and basically, the only way i know of how to do that is to outline with the pen tool, haha, and thats a b!tch.

sadkorean34

Reaction score
is there anyway u can do one like that with 4dr sedan?...
that's be SICK...black one perfering..

retroshark

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
how do you go about doing the cars like that in illustrator? im taking classes on illustrator, but im not that far into to yet, and basically, the only way i know of how to do that is to outline with the pen tool, haha, and thats a b!tch.

lol well i hate to break it to you, thats all done with the pen tool, even the skyline.

heres the gold gtr34 in wireframe... its hella confusing, not to mention the hundreds of layers:

a1.png

acrod99

Reaction score
^^Oh god, i had to do that in college, too. Soo confusing! Yours are way better-props, man!

retroshark

Reaction score
haha thanks.

i was at art school for first semmester but i transferred to normal college cause the school was going too slow and i couldnt take advanced classes til 2nd year lol. ill see what i can come up with as far as a poster goes. i saw some dudes sig on another forum and he had a photo of his car which sort of merged into a drawing on lined paper. it looked badass but i dont want to copy it, so maybe we could have like a picture of an accord that fades froma photo into a blueprint type thing with some random measurments and stuff.

now that i think of it, that sounds cool. ill do my english essay later and work on this now!

Back