6thgenaccord's 2001 4cyl sedan (56k)

6genaccord

Reaction score
Where did you get the front lip from?

good ole' eBay I forget what seller...but they had good feedback... I got screwed over once by someone on there and ended up getting a free lip kit out of it...however it took paypal/ebay 3 months to get me my money back.

nice cant wait till u get some wheels to finish the look.

me too...kind of torn between using the money for trans swap first or wheels first...I'm leaning more towards the swap... someday I hope to have my car to 2/3's the level where yours is. Yes, not half, not all the way, I'd be satisfied with 2/3's, especially being that you're 80% done.

However, bankrupt seems more like it in my case lol

deucescorner

Reaction score
looking good man, do you have a DIY for the rear tailights. I love that shade, not too dark and not too light

6genaccord

Reaction score
looking good man, do you have a DIY for the rear tailights. I love that shade, not too dark and not too light

I didn't tint them at all, perhaps the overcast day made it look a bit darker lol.
But as far as removing the amber piece. Bake your lights in the oven on 250 for 10-15 minutes. preheat before putting them in. Before putting them in I punched the amber piece with a screw driver to break it loose from the housing (you'll see 2 clips from the back where the bulb socket is) I did this so when you pry the light open you only have to seperate it 3/4's of the way. The amber piece falls out and then just squeeze it back together. I bought silicone to seal it just in case... but ended up not needing it, not even for the headlights. Anyway, if you have any other questions I'd be happy to try and help. I kind of just winged it but you'll see its real easy.

6genaccord

Reaction score
looks really nice man, in ur opinion, does the rear lip match evenly with teh stock sides skirts and the mugen front lip? i was thinking about doing that setup down the road, do u have anymore full body pics of your car?

As promised here are a couple shots today of front and back...

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wow, Andrew's still around? :lolrun:

Nice update man, it's been a long time since I last caught a glimpse of your ride in Pennsylvania. Looks great!

BTW, where did you find DV-8's? I wanted to get those in Anthracite for a long time, but they were discontinued and I never found them.

Good to know you're still around bro :thumbsup:

Back