6thGenJed's Ride Thread Update 5/30/13

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Re: 6thGenJed's Ride Thread Update 4/20/13

exactly. haha. he gets pics, he better post for all to see!!! lol.

well the kits on. if anyone happens to find photos from this past weekends event Wekfest LA it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it here. thx in advance

KruznSolo

Reaction score

I'm really loving this build. Makes me look forward to investing time on my sedan like you have on yours.

Btw hows that exhaust setup sound? I was thinking something similar in the future.

6thGenJed

Reaction score

I'm really loving this build. Makes me look forward to investing time on my sedan like you have on yours.

Btw hows that exhaust setup sound? I was thinking something similar in the future.

tsx? sounds stock? lol. you dont hear anything. i like it that way tho. less attention from the cops haha

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Loving those new pics, man! :thumbsup: So you got the rear oem coupe lip retro'ed, correct?

Those red beams... When do they turn on? On high beam?

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Loving those new pics, man! :thumbsup: So you got the rear oem coupe lip retro'ed, correct?

Those red beams... When do they turn on? On high beam?

no Ww Touring kit, and no my high beams run with my retros, i wired a seperate switch.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ah got it. Sry, I was confused.. Those lights make the car look mean in cool. I like that.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Lovin the new pics man!! Wish i could get those rims off of ya. Dern this car is an inspiration. Same color as mine.

Back