7/15/10 UPDATE! cuda's 1998 sedan LX (56k)

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Re: 7/14/10 UPDATE! cuda's 1998 sedan LX (56k)

Wheels would have looked better with the machined/polished lip, I think. The blue seems a little much for me, but it'll definitely make your car unique

cudablack2004

Reaction score
Re: 7/14/10 UPDATE! cuda's 1998 sedan LX (56k)

lip was starting to pit...the blue is only temp....when i send them out for a professional powder coat ima have the lips stripped and recleared

Snoobly

Reaction score
I like the new paint job buuuuuut.... you need blacked out headlights, imo you shoulda gotten the lip painted with the rest of the car, and i like the wheels when they arn't blue. its just a lot of color for such a normal paint on the car. I'm a fan of polished, gunmetal grey, white, and black wheels. ill admit its unique though. :) Everyone has their different tastes.

cudablack2004

Reaction score
not feeling the wheels.. What kind of coil sleeves are you on? they go pretty low.
EBAY

I like the new paint job buuuuuut.... you need blacked out headlights, imo you shoulda gotten the lip painted with the rest of the car, and i like the wheels when they arn't blue. its just a lot of color for such a normal paint on the car. I'm a fan of polished, gunmetal grey, white, and black wheels. ill admit its unique though. :) Everyone has their different tastes.
blacked out headlights coming soon...wanted to paint wheels teal green but couldnt find paint so blue was my next decision

i don't see 20's?
no need for 20's 18's make the enviroment break necks enough..lmao!

W3rd s0n, h0w b0u7 th3m 20" DuBs ?
i might consider them next year!

i also think the blue is too much, but paint job looks good.
see i like to be the outkast....alot of ppl give me props on that and thanks!

Back