7th gen suspension set up on 6th gen. Need help asap.

Fuzz

Reaction score
I ordered my set through a TD Performance center, and their email from Koni said %15 off (guy at the counter showed it to me).

They are keeping 5% extra for themselves or the distributor is doing it for themsevles.

If you check the koni website it says clearly that the sale is 20% off.

As for the KSports, it is a cheap coilover system. If you walk into SEMA, you'll see a few fenders that basically say... Oh hey! We have a coilover system here, we can paint it any colour you want and put your name on it.

Its a 500$ if that Coilover and thats the end of that discussionl. You get what you pay for. If you have the money to buy a quality system then do it. Its suspension, its the only thing that keeps you wheels on the ground!!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Its a 500$ if that Coilover and thats the end of that discussionl. You get what you pay for. If you have the money to buy a quality system then do it. Its suspension, its the only thing that keeps you wheels on the ground!!

Yeah, that is why I am aiming towards the GC + Koni's.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
If Accord_V6_400M wants to sell me his amr's for 800 I'll take those instead.

Does anyone know where to get brand new gc sleeves for cheap? If not I think I'll just order them from their site. 399 for a set :(

Fuzz

Reaction score
You'd have to find a dealer. But I don't think there are that many.

All I know is that Ground Control - like a lot of California companies are extremely strange to deal with.

"Meh, we have better things to do than to sell you parts - like work on our cars"
-- Yea but your the North American distributor for these parts
"Yea, but you know, we're busy"
(Call Manufacture.... Sorry, call the Distributor)... (Rinse, Recycle and Repeat)

The circle of my every day life dealing with so called "Distributors".

Fuzz

Reaction score
Either or, just make sure they aren't damaged. Coilover Sleeves are all the same really.

Just make sure you have a good set of shocks!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Hah of course, Koni Yellows with GC sleeves should be a perfect slammed ride. Even with these 15's stock.

Back