8.9.10 quick photoshoot (no56k)

st3b0

Reaction score
man I would have been like

"you know, looking on the brighter side, pretty badass place for this to happen....is that a train I hear? nah, couldn't be..."

but yeah, I would have been flipping myself. Did it get caught on one of the planks or something else? like what happened.

hahaha it was late at night, and i guess i was driving faster than i should have, even though that might be like 15 lol and i drove over the first one and my car dipped down and the lip caught one of the rails on the second one and literally got ripped off... it was the scariest noise EVER

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
man, I just get shivers imagining it.

I call that a clock-sweeper, when you know it's bad but you haven't checked and time stands still before you do.

It works with waking up next to drunk chicks too, various applications of the term really..

:lawl:

Millz

Reaction score
i like it,

i was gonna mention the front lip but you addressed that already

lol not sure the need for 3 pics at almost the exact same angle though :peek:

st3b0

Reaction score
man, I just get shivers imagining it.

I call that a clock-sweeper, when you know it's bad but you haven't checked and time stands still before you do.

It works with waking up next to drunk chicks too, various applications of the term really..

:lawl:

need front and rear shots, otherwise looks good :peace:

the wheels look good...i am liking it

very clean sedan... how long u had her:andy:

looks good man

i like it,

i was gonna mention the front lip but you addressed that already

lol not sure the need for 3 pics at almost the exact same angle though :peek:

damn.. tht's mad sexy :boink:

hmm I just realized.

I concur..:lawl:

take some more today, it's sunny out.

Thanks!! it really makes me feel good that people like my car :)
lol yeah i took a bunch, but these are the only ones that turned out good... i'm gonna take some more today. all these comments about my lip made me put it back on. i got the car i think 2 years ago. i've got some spacers i need to put on, and also i'm gonna get sidemarkers :boink:

Back