93 black widow wing fit on a 6th gen?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
What the fk are you guys talking about? Totally lost me... :ownedrun::eekwtf:

When you order the wing from Kaminari it comes with bar stools so that you can eat at it like a picnic table.

However I believe the one he posted is a knock-off BW Spoiler so it probably wont come with the stools.

I don't even know why we're still discussing this. The OP hasn't even signed back on.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Wow there are some harsh critics on this forum. The BW wing looks great on our cars if the rest of the car flows with it.

Example:

001f2057-1.jpg

Dsc_0149.jpg

jeffabiera- The wings aren't universal, certain applications may be too wide/slim for your car. Try to find the 98-02 accord version of the spoiler (authentic GroundDesigns, replicas, carbon fiber versions...they're all available). Good luck.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
YES^^ !!!!
Absolutely.

I forget which member on V6P that is, but he's got Lexus GS fogs molded into the kit - that is friggin sweet. That is a well done accord right there. Personally I don't like the skirts though - they throw chunkiness into the rest of the car's smooth look.

Edit: is that aznfunkyflip?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
it will fit because they make the same one for the 6th gen... the only difference you might get is the 6th gen is a bit wider and rounder than the 4th gen so u kno. it looks pretty wide tho IMO

Back