98-02 eibach pro kit springs on 03 coupe????

pellegrini

Reaction score
Hey guys i got a v6 coupe, trying to sell these springs, some guy asked me if they would fit on a 03 accord v6 coupe. I couldnt find the spring rates, would they fit. Any info is appreciated

chaby_91

Reaction score
IIRC somebody on this forum recently said that 03 accord springs would fit our cars like it was made for it.

Might not be the case, so don't take my word for it, because IDK.

Edit: This is the thread

Last edited:

pellegrini

Reaction score
IIRC somebody on this forum recently said that 03 accord springs would fit our cars like it was made for it.

Might not be the case, so don't take my word for it, because IDK.

Edit: This is the thread

Those are v6 coupe springs goin on a 4 cylinder, not same thing. And it does not say those springs fit like they were made for it

chaby_91

Reaction score
The only difference between the i4 and v6 springs for the 6ga is the stiffness. All shock absorbers are the same.

Now if you would have been able to read down to the second post, you would have read that the 03 coupe springs would fit his sedan, only the spring rate is too high. Now since all 6GA can swap springs and 7GA coupe v6 can swap springs with 6GA sedan i4, you can assume that your 98-02 v6 coupe springs would fit on your buddy's 03 v6 coupe.

Please share with me your great knowledge and correct me if you can see a flaw in this logic.

Back