98 Accord ex 4 cyl transmission fill bolt ?

harleyd

Reaction score
Okay guys and girls I thought I'd give you an update, I went to my local dealership and I told the guy behind the desk who was supposed to know what I was asking for. I told him the exact details and everything. Lone behold he ordered the wrong part so I have to go back to the dealership tomorrow to sort this mess. Instead of getting the fill bolt he ordered a drain bolt. Does anyone know the part # for the fill bolt?

Tical176Killa

Reaction score
Part #92800-20000 bolt 20mm fill plug
Part #94109-20000 fill plug washer 20mm
Part #90081-PB6-000 bolt 14mm drain plug
Part #94109-14000 drain plug washer 14mm comes in pack of two
Total cost should be $17 from dealership
Or $4 for the fill plug & washer

Last edited:

harleyd

Reaction score
Finally an update is in order :p. Yesterday I had the opportunity to take my car to a shop to have it looked at (place where my friend works). Anyway once the car was on the lift it provided much needed room to be able to get that rusted/mangled bolt off. We was not able to remove it with a socket and just the closed end of the wrench wouldn't cut it. So we took the open end of the wrench and put it on the fill bolt then took another wrench and put that open end on the closed end of the wrench that was on the fill bolt to use as leverage. A couple of good pulls and the bolt came loose. Afterwords everything else was a breeze.

Back