98 Accord EX Sedan V6

808JSERIES808

Reaction score
98 ACCORD EX SEDAN V6

HERE'S HOW IT LOOKED LIKE STOCK WITH JUST TINT 15% SIDES AND 5% REAR​

122a780d.jpg

THEN I LOWERED IT ON SOME SPRINGS FOR NOW (saving up for full suspension) THEN FOR THE SHOES I ADDED SOME 18" BREMMER KRAFT BR05 WHEELS​

47d56284.jpg

BONE STOCK​

d0967a69.jpg

Gimme some feedback please I'm new to this forums thing!
Hope y'all like it. Still a major work in progress And I will update soon

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lookin great so far, I like those wheels. Looks like the front could maybe be lowered a little more.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

You're off to a good start.

Since you are on springs, not sure that you can do much about the front end, but some coils will help take care of that real quick.

You can always do the I(ntake)/H(eaders) E(xhaust) as some cheaper 'performance' mods.

808JSERIES808

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the positive Feedback I really appreciate it. As for the front being higher ill take care of that soon because I'm planning on picking up some function and form type 2 suspension in a bit then it's time to plant it on the ground haha

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Keep it OEM plus.

Lower it on coils, get a front lip, blackhouse the headlights and get some red clear tails. You will be good to go. Stay away from body kits.

MNAccord98

Reaction score
love the green keep it that color! probably my favorite color for 6thgens! gonan retro and blackhouse your headlights? wheels look nice your struts are gonna go real quick tho make sure you got cash for coilovers before they do car looks nice!

Latest posts

Back