FS: 98 Sedan bumper + More...

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
What: 98-00 Sedan bumper cover. Not painted/ Not primered. Never used.

Why: I bought this to do a 98 conversion on my 2001 sedan, but never got around to installing it because I either had to buy the 98 bumper support or cut my 01 to make it fit. Nonetheless, this just sat in my garage.

Where: Los Angeles, CA. (Glendale/Eagle Rock/ Pasadena area)

Cost: SOLD

Pros: New never installed, No breaks, no dents, you can paint it any color you want or keep it raw.

Cons:There's just some really light superficial scuffs on it from when I was trying to fit that dam Mugen replica lip on it (which it didn't).

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

What: Replica Mugen front lip/ Primered/ Never installed/ Abs Plastic

Why: Never got around to installing this. It wouldn't fit the 98 sedan front bumper. It was short by about an inch and I didn't want to take a chance on squeezing it and snapping the tabs on the sides. Instead of trying to squeeze it to fit, I took a heat gun to see if I could stretch one side by a little bit... but now it just looks exactly what it is... a lip that was heat gunned at the side to stretch it. (Reference pictures below) You could probably take a heat gun to the driver's side and push the tab back to normal. Reason I'm selling this is I'm slammed now on F2's and there's lots of steep driveways around where I live where I scratch my front as it is without a lip... There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to rock an ABS Plastic lip and not crack it within a week or two.

Where: Los Angeles, CA. (Glendale/Eagle Rock/Pasadena area)

Cost: $30 local picked up. OR trades welcomed. This is still pretty wide for me to consider shipping. Sorry.

Pros: Never installed/ primered

Cons: Driver's side tab is stretched from a heat gun/ I don't know if it's for a sedan or coupe (if there is a difference, never got around to searching it)... I tried fitting it on the 98 as well as a 2001 front and it's about an inch to inch and a half deficit. I don't know if i was supposed to force stretch it to fit or what... but it didn't work out for me.

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

Xbox 360 games DJ HERO & Fifa Soccer 10 for sale. Peep out my FS thread which is posted on the Other's For Sale section. here's the link.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31709

Trades:

Willing to trade sedan parts... looking for the 01 yellow fog lights, rear window visor, er... anything else, just let me know.

Last edited:

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
No problem dude. When do you install the F2's? I might be in Vegas in November

Im gonna install them sometime this week along with my camber kit. Dude hit me up if youre here during the week we'll hit up the local meets here.

Back