FS: 98 Sedan F20B for sale. 5spd with mods ( Yes.. it makes me wanna cry)

payndew

Reaction score
Okay guys, so the day has come, when i sold my 6th gen.. I have an 03 civic sedan that im going to be using to get back and forth to school.. This was my daily driver until i got the civic. All of you know that this past summer the 6th gen has gone through serious mods and its all in my members ride (link provided).. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32191

The car got into a front end collision and i dont have the money to paint the new parts i bought to fix the car , so ive decided to just sell it instead. I will be including a new fender , front bumper, headlights, and complete radiator support assembly. You will need to buy the hood and inner fender support ( about 150$ will get you both) and then its just paint that will go on the car. Im asking 5000 OBO ( i paid 5200 in the swap and suspension / ecu tuning alone)

Car had an F23 in it before its current motor and was completely bone stock. The motor had 225k on it is when i swapped it out for my F20b which currently has 63k on it. The motor swap was done and labored at a professional racing shop here in central jersey. You can see their work here. They specialize in supra powered BMW's . The owner himself ran an 11 second drag CRX in the 90's in a pro drag racing team so he knows his honda. He loved my car in his shop and treated it well. heres their website and youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8XPjtuaRoc - youtube link
http://www.e-shiftperformance.com/home.php - website.

The mods are listed under my members ride thread .. Unfortunately i just dont have the money to fix the car and would rather save it for school. Bye bye accord..

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

12.jpg

I'll even throw in these rims with tires ready to go for the summer if i get asking price. They have 80% tread and theyre riding on Ventus HRII's . The rims are Eagle Alloy # 193's .. Cost about 140 a piece and are 17s with 205/40/17 rubber on them. Mint condition ... Again 5k obo. I am negotiable. .. I'll miss you f20b :'( ..:sad:

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
If you have trouble selling it, my offer is $1500 cash. This isn't a lowball offer considering the condition of the car, the money I would have to put in it to make it right, and the mileage on everything else but the motor.

I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, just being real, and I've been considering picking up another 6G.

Question though, why not sell the motor, swap in another F23, and use the money to fix the car?

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
wtf!! why?? just keep it take off plates keep it garage until u get the money like u said u have the civic now so u cant drive both at the same time anyways ....u put all that money into it for it to go to waste ....anyways i think jmiller has a point u didnt do to much but the engine swap if i where u i would sell the engine buy a cheap f23 and take it back to the stealership maybe u get some good money for it to put into ur civic ....

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I cant beleive u paid 5k for an engine swap anyways. Thats ridicoulous, that shop is a rip. I would just keep the car becausr you will never get your money back.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
DONT SELL !!!! i knew it was u when i saw an F20B on sale on craiglist. Just save up the cash little by little till can fix it ur never gonna get back what u put in for it like the others mentioned.

u already have the parts to fix it u said, whats the rush ? u dont have to paint it rite away. Store the car, turn it on every once in awhile & fix it when u can.

DONT SELL I REPEAT DONT SELL. its not like ur in some type of financial situation if u were i think we would understand.

Back