IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

Next up to to start the amp rack, but then again I still haven't decided on what amps to use, hence the reason i've let the mess that is my current amp situation to be what it is.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
What's the estimated cost in making that enclosure? I'm interested in making something similar for my sedan but using just one 12

Scott P

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
What's the estimated cost in making that enclosure? I'm interested in making something similar for my sedan but using just one 12

I think i have somthing like 100 sunk into it, but then again I install for a living, so labor obviously isn't built into that, just materials

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Scott P said:
I think i have somthing like 100 sunk into it, but then again I install for a living, so labor obviously isn't built into that, just materials
Well I was just asking about material since I plan on making it myself. So I'm guessing i'd end up spending about $50 since i'm doing a box about half the size..also how many layers of glass did you use? I've been told use atleast 7

dynasty

Reaction score
wow. question, is it smooth though? even though it's not painted but rather carpetted. not sure if the cloth works that well?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You really don't have to do any finish sanding or bondo if your going to carpet it from what i've read and understood..covering with viynl and other material you probably would unless you can stretch it tight enough so craters wouldn't show

dynasty

Reaction score
well, i'm sure if you use vinyl or other fabrics to cover it up, just wonder how it would feel because on the second to last picture, it looks like there's bumps on it. it wouldn't look good even when carpet is over it. but yea. =)

Scott P

Reaction score
actually what you don't see is a layer of shaping foam (i forgot to take a picture of it), so that if has a soft smooth feel and look to it. I did it that way b/c i got lazy and didn't feel like dealing with bondo or any of that.

Back