99cfenvyv6 Accord Coupe (UPDATED! 8/17!!!)

Namboyz

Reaction score
Re: 99cfenvyv6 Accord Coupe (UPDATED!)

really fresh car bro!! im about to get a seibon carbon fiber hood as well. do you have any fitment issues with them?

also i hate hood pins too. i didnt quite understand what you meant by trusting in your latch. did you buy an aftermarket latch? im lost lol thanks for your help

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: 99cfenvyv6 Accord Coupe (UPDATED! 3/29)

Wheels look great man especially since you are still working on getting them fitting proper. I watched all the hard work you put into the wheels over at v6p.net, I feel as though all polished would have looked a lot better but they still look damn good!

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

All polished would have looked good. But the with the quality of the aluminum of the faces, it wouldnt have been a high polish...It would have also cost me a lot more. I got tired of doing the polishing myself and took it to a pro, he said it would be like 300 more to do all the faces, and I didnt want to fork over the money for something that wasnt as prone to weather. If anything, next winter I may change the face to a different finish

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I'll hold final decision until they're finished being fitted... but so far, I think the previous wheels were executed better, I liked them a lot on your car.

But either way, your car is hot. Love it man, keep it up.

Go Ducks.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score

pretty much done fitting them. Crappy photo with my point n shoot:

IMG_1816.jpg

Best part is, I dont rub :)

JV6

Reaction score

Good job, love the car man!

Back