_____/Shadow1's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX\_____

Shadow1

Reaction score
did you put the lip on yet?

naw. not yet. i soooooo want to tho. but i told myself i wasnt going to until i had at least the drop. ill probably break down and install it this weekend since ill have the bumper off for the headlights.

i didnt get the headlights done yet. lol. forgot my tools at my house. im at my g/f house visiting. so ill get those done this weekend. detailed the car tho. and i have to say, i LOVE Turtle Wax. used the compound and swirl and scratch remover

7027647679_5f517e7347_z.jpg

7027647063_79e187d51e_z.jpg

after i blackhouse the headlights and install the lip this weekend, ill do a proper shoot thats not a cell pic. lol.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of Dunlop Direzza Dz101s with brand new tread for $150....hehehe. rims will be going on soon. Just need a decent suspension set up for now.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Ahh, I remember when my car looked exactly like that but without the pinstripe. That needs to go.

Your paint looks nice though. Still going with the EZ Streets?

Shadow1

Reaction score
Ahh, I remember when my car looked exactly like that but without the pinstripe. That needs to go.

Your paint looks nice though. Still going with the EZ Streets?

Lol. It needs another wash now since most, if not all, the pollen is gone. But that'll get done next week tho.

As far as suspension. I might just settle for the Type Ones. I've been finding them for $588 shipped.

Shadow1

Reaction score
blackhoused the headlights and installed Mugen lip

6970389232_8d751f4468_z.jpg

next mods:
-'04 Acura TL rear sway bar
-suspension(i hate wheel gap.....)
-camber kit
-exhaust
-CAI

Shadow1

Reaction score
decided i might go with a WW or OEM front lip....idk yet. the Mugen is nice. but everyone in my car club is running one. lol. my CG is supposed to be different.

found some rims for cheap. i have the tires(if they're not too small for the rims). just need to buy the rims. they're 0 offset...so i wonder...

Shadow1

Reaction score
Been more than a month since i posted in here. Dag. Well not much to update. Trying to decide on wheels. Decided to go to 17s but not sure what width and offset to go for. Looking at some now that are 17x8s. Might be the right size for me. Idk.

Suspension: decided to go with Type Ones unless i find another full coilover set up for cheap. Ill be buying some lowering springs for the time being tho. Just to get the wheel gap to a minimum and calm my mind. Lol. Will start buying other suspension items next month. Starting with an '04 TL RSB. And then the camber kit. Beginning of august ill be buying new ball joints. Buy then ill have money to get the Type Ones.

Brakes: been looking around for different braking ideas. Looking to see about an OEM BBK set up. I know when i had my '92 accord the OEM BBK set up i had on there was from the '94 Acura Vigor. They had 11.1in rotors compaired to the CB7's 10.2. Along with a single piston caliper but had a biggee piston as well. So ill continue to look around for that.

Exterior: ill be going with a WW front lip. Ive seen what they look like and i love them. More defined than the Mugen type(ebay) one i have. Need to figure out how to get my windows tinted as well. Ive tried doing it before and failed. Don't wanna wastes anymore tint. Lol.

Shadow1

Reaction score
just recently stripped the white from the wheels. gonna see about painting them a aluminum silver color. right now the spokes are satin black and the lip sanded down.

figured out that im gonna do suede inserts on the interior. not gonna say the color til i get it done.

honestly i dont even know why im posting this. lol. no one other than me has posted in it for more than 2 months...:haysm9:

Reaction score
well bro i just when through it and got tones of inspiration so keep it updated man, someone is looking.

Back