A clearly stolen thread : What engine/body combo would you like?

jonblizz

Reaction score
I saw this thread and started to think it would be cool for us tothink about
from the Motor Trend Site

What Engine/Body Combo would you most like to see?

Imagine this scenario: You're given an unheard of amount of money and don't like any of the current vehicle offerings from around the world (much like the owner of this world famous Mercedes SLK).

At your disposal is a dedicated team of Formula 1 race mechanics (pretty sweet perk of owning your own hypothetical F1 team) who can build anything from a full-blown, fully-functioning Erector set city to any type of internal combustion engine known to man. They are literally jumping for joy at the opportunity to build you an amazing piece of automotive genius.

This leads us to our next point: With your Formula 1 mechanics sporting wrenches and calculators in hand, what will you have them build to satisfy your eccentric automotive desires?

The only stipulation is that you're not allowed to have a completely new vehicle (because that would take years to research and develop), so existing vehicles and their engines/chassis/design will only be available to you for your automotive genetic manipulation.

Let's see what types of crazy, but somewhat reasonable (12.5-liter, C13 Caterpillar Ford Focuses need not apply), creations you can come up with in our comments section below

jonblizz

Reaction score
Me i would take the Ferrarri F40 V-8 and Stuff it in a '69 SS Camaro body or '72 Corvette Stingray Body.

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly stick with a Fully Built 3.0 single turbo, daily driven, full interior, 98 Supra. White of course, with a getrag 6 speed, maybe auto.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
1998 Honda Accord Sedan in Flamenco Black Pearl with Chevrolet LS7 and RWD Conversion with a 6MT, and because I have unlimited funds I would be able to do everything that I ever wanted to the exterior and interior.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
98 Accord Coupe put 4 engines, one for each wheel, AWD conversion, 12MT tranny and 4 turbos.

Oh and slammed + custom urethane lip kit.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lotus Exige

K23a1 + GT28RS

6spd Dogbox transmission

Magnesium wheels
- 18" rear
- 17" front

Recaro SPG Seats

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Twin turbo C32B engine
Rear wheel drive conversion
6-speed tranny
Tein SS with EDFC
and most of my current goodies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
sell my sedan, buy a coupe, repaint to Honda Champ. White, drop full NSX engine and tranny swap, with a ground up rebuild and a 50-50 weight ratio created.

Back