A few changes...new shoes?

blindside

Reaction score
ryan s said:
those rims look goofy tiny for some reason.

they're 15's with 205/50 came off a 93 prelude i think... that's why it looks tiny on my boat

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah I was going to ask about the tire size... still 205/50 shouldn't look that small lol stock is what 195/65-15 for the 4bangers?

anyways the new wheels should look nice. damn I need to start setting aside money to pick up some wheels this winter - getting jealous of everyone and miss having some lol. especially when my damn friend showed up with 18" black subzeros this week lol.

mahBLACKaccord

Reaction score
Wildman said:
yeah I was going to ask about the tire size... still 205/50 shouldn't look that small lol stock is what 195/65-15 for the 4bangers?

anyways the new wheels should look nice. damn I need to start setting aside money to pick up some wheels this winter - getting jealous of everyone and miss having some lol. especially when my damn friend showed up with 18" black subzeros this week lol.

you think some black subzeros would look good on a black accord?

and_one

Reaction score
in my opinion it might be too much black...well unles you get black with polished lip...it think that would look EXTRA NICE!!!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
he drives a black av6 sedan and i think they look good on his car.

dre used to rock some on his silver sedan as well. I should have bought those off him when I had the chance, haha but I couldn't make up my mind on whether or not I wanted black wheels (and I still don't know honestly)

edit: black subzeros have a polished lip (fyi)

Last edited:

and_one

Reaction score
well look at these two photos...what do you think??? the first is not an accord but the second one is our gen but in silver...but you get the idea

blindside

Reaction score
Wildman said:

oh trust me man on my civic those 15's looks perfect.. but with my boat i would need at least 205/60 to fill up that gap which i actually thought about buying if i'm not gonna be selling the wheels :D

Your friend showing up out of nowhere with subzeros is a sign from heaven man.. time to save up some $$$ LOL j/p :p

Back