RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Purty! Bet your excited for a 6spd.. :peace:
Nice&Clean.

Everything flows well.
Nice pics. I really like the 2nd one :thumbup:

Thanks guys. :)

perfect example of how and SMR coupe should look.
nice work Chris, also the new wheels are so good

whatd you use to match the center tail light bar?

Thanks man. Yeah I am super happy with the wheels, they look best in the sun. I had the center tail painted professionally.

Damn it Chris I just love your car. I miss mine:(

Got the hotel money Btw. :thumbup:

I know Matt...you will have yours back soon though. I hope to hear an update today...

retro:aznrun:
looks good chris

Yeeeeeah....I gave in. I love it though.

getting a j32 too?
I think over half the stuff i think about doing to my car you end up getting it done first haha

ha really? Great minds think alike. ;) Part of the reason I've expedited a few things is because I'm getting married in June.

One thing I haven't done yet that you have, is wrap those door panels. Love that in your car.

Super nice car man.

The only thing I'm not digging is the ride height :)))and the colormatched rear brake light.

Wait for this new motor/trans setup. You'll fall in love with the car all over again.

Thanks man, means a lot coming from you. Yeah my stance is an ongoing battle, and it makes me actually not like my car from certain angles. Especially when I see your or slowaccord's car.

The center tail was my short term solution for a "shaved trunk". lol Really want what LdyKilla had, but not having much luck finding a real shaved trunk, or even a cf one to paint.

Everyone who has swapped says those exact words...must be quite a feeling.

Jealous of your swap I hate this weak 4cyl I got -__- congrats on the 6spd soon.

Jealous of your stance. :) You should swap to a 5spd man, you would instantly love your car more.

Lookin good Chris :poke:

Thanks buddy.

Love everything about it, just wish it were slammed.

Couldn't agree more. haha I just have so many issues to figure out with lowering it more...I let it intimidate me and I never figure it out.

DAUM!! Look at that nice street! It would look better if Chris accord move out of the way..

Jk Chris lol. Beautiful pictures and sexy Accord. I gotta have me one of those retro.

haha nice street isn't it, dunno who parked that heap there.

Waited a long time to get a retro, it's such a "nice to have" and not a "need" at all I had a hard time justifying it. But I wanted one ever since I saw Larry's on his red coupe.

In the words of Slick Rick, "my gosh you look nice!"

I would like to see it lowered more, but with the new engine, I think that's the height you MAY have to leave it at, unless some engine/oil pan adjustments are made.

Car is looking really good, Chris. You've made great progress so far.

You may be right about the ride height, Derek. I would be interested to know just how much more the 3.2 sticks out above/below where the 3.0 is now. I know Rich has to do something with one of the Innovative mounts, that may have something to do with it...

Yeah it's been a journey modding this car, I wish I would have gotten more photos of it stock. But I never thought I would take it this far.

Nonsense!! Chris, ride looks so cleannn. But it deserves to have its Koni's lowered front AND rear. :naughty:

Can't wait for the shift_six action :boink:

Thanks Kevin. Yep, to look its best...it pretty much it needs lowered front and back. And fenders need rolled, tires need more stretch, & need bigger spacers in rear.

Guess I'm not ready to tackle all that yet, haha. Plus one of the rear fenders has some rust in it and I'm afraid rolling it will crack the paint and F everything up. Just don't know what to do about it.

Swap is main focus right now for sure...went out for a drive yesterday with the windows down, sunroof open, music playing...and I just smiled thinking about how much more fun it's going to be...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There is just SOO much win here, Christopher. There really is. I am not a fan of red cars, at all, but yours is just an absolute exception. Im always asking myself, "How in the hell can a red car flow so well?!?" Lol. But yours really does. :thumbsup:

Im still trying to figure out where the hell your reverse lights are! :p

Reverse lights are another project. I've got a basic plan of how I want to execute them though.

What is it about a color that makes you think it can't flow? The physical shape is the same.

hahaha.....I am comparing it to Mike and Paul's cars, their ride heights are similar, so we'll see.

Even with the swap, I would still like to see it lower! :naughty:

Ha, maybe someday. Or maybe I'll just start Photoshopping the ride height when I post photos. :lawl:

I really dont think it needs to go any lower. I mean MAYBE a hair lower but that's debatable. It's perfect, IMO.

If I could have my car look exactly like anybody elses, it'd be Chris'. Only it wouldnt be red. ;)

lol thanks

Nismode

Reaction score
Damn, I forgot you had a retro! You need to update your sig lol

bruinlax22

Reaction score
car is soooooo clean, was one of the "motivation cars" for what i wanted my 6th gen coupe to look like but i recently got rid of it, car looks great though dude nice work and gl with it and the new motor/trans set-up.

Mikey

Reaction score
Does anybody else love the Magnaflows? I know I sure do. ;)

Chris, I dont know how the color effects the flow, but it just does. Some cars look better in red, others in white, black, yellow, etc etc. Yours just looks spectacular.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Jealous of your stance. :) You should swap to a 5spd man, you would instantly love your car more.

LOL i already got a 5speed :sad:

cant wait till i get some extra cash i spend and get some more power out of it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn, I forgot you had a retro! You need to update your sig lol

I just got it, actually. I would say your sig is overdue for an update... :lawl:

car is soooooo clean, was one of the "motivation cars" for what i wanted my 6th gen coupe to look like but i recently got rid of it, car looks great though dude nice work and gl with it and the new motor/trans set-up.

Thanks, that's nice to hear. New motor/trans goes in next week, so we'll see...

Is that your A6? I've always loved those body styles. Especially the RS6, or even models with the S-line trim.

Chris, I dont know how the color effects the flow, but it just does. Some cars look better in red, others in white, black, yellow, etc etc. Yours just looks spectacular.

I agree some cars look better in one color than another. I was just curious since I've heard you say that a few times before.

LOL i already got a 5speed :sad:

*Puts foot in mouth

Maybe swap the motor? Or would you ever turbo?

A few very nice photos.
Good work my friend, the retro looks good.
Looking forward seeing what you have next..

Thank you man. I love the retro, I think the yellow high beams add much needed contrast to the front of the car. I bought them from another member, so I can't take credit. :)

I hope you are able to sell your H swap, eager to see what you're up to next as well!

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
This is how Honda should have made this car in the first place. Absolutely perfect.

Noobs, take notes.

Back