a few pics nothing special

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
i have a friend who takes great pictures of my car.....

except i hate hanging out with him...cant stand teh guy....as a matter of fact..i think i hate him. Like alot.

Gilbert if ur reading this......Yes i am talkin about u :boink:
I would've thought you're talking about Roy, oh wait, he can't even operate his camera.
ya they aren't bad I was just hoping for something awesome. he said alot of it had to do with the fact that the only lens he has is a telephoto
Third-party-facepalm.jpg

He has a lens, no excuses. It doesn't matter if it's a fish eye, macro, kit, telephoto, super telephoto, stalker, sigmonster, you can get decent photos out of it if you know what you're doing.
lol, you may be kidding......but im not :ugh:

hopefully youll be able to get pictures with the whole car in it next time, haha. and good choice on swapping out the headlights.
I kinda want to see this too.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol, you may be kidding......but im not :ugh:

hopefully youll be able to get pictures with the whole car in it next time, haha. and good choice on swapping out the headlights.
ya they're pretty bad I didn't even bother saving any others to my computer.

ya I'm really happy with my new headlight set-up :thumbsup:
I would've thought you're talking about Roy, oh wait, he can't even operate his camera.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

He has a lens, no excuses. It doesn't matter if it's a fish eye, macro, kit, telephoto, super telephoto, stalker, sigmonster, you can get decent photos out of it if you know what you're doing.

I kinda want to see this too.
ya a poor craftsman blames his tools ya know?

what do you wanna see more of my car? or his ****ty photography? :lawl:
the pictures arent that bad

car is looking good btw
well I only got two usable pictures from a 2 hour photo shoot with him so although these two may not be that bad all together I was disappointing.

thanks man glad you think so.I think I've told you this before but I love the way your front end looks with the black lip.

Last edited:

Namboyz

Reaction score
pics were ok. not feeling the headlights but thats just me. good stuff man=)

Back