A Few Shots Of The AP2

david5788

Reaction score
my arc titanium shift knob. made shifting incredibly better for my s2k. i would have to say best knob you can get for an s2k

DSC00291.jpg

rearview broadway mirror

DSC00292.jpg

tein flex that i just got on monday and installed finished today

1 finger gap all around and i set the tein flex to adjustment lvl 10. its way stiffer than my accord but i feel the car more. very much more responsive and i feel the power a lot more now. next would be turbo kit!!

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

my ap2 is garage kept. i store it inside my work place. inside the building and i park my work truck outside now. i have no room at home for my cars so i place them in different areas. my eg i leave at my friends house and my ap2 at work, accord i leave at home. soon i will move out and have shots of them all in my front driveway!!

next project (awaiting funding)
DSC00281.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
very sick S2K. love the setup. i want more pics!!!
i like your idea of storing different cars in different places, i've always wanted a second car but have no place to store it. that gives me a good idea.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
S2k=hotness, looks really good man, saw one last night with a hard top and dropped like yours and dam it makes me want one even more, are those exhaust, hood pins, and side markers for your accord I'm guessing?

Back