a looooonnnggg night. (slammed 7th gen content)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lowered my little brother's 7th gen on ksport kontrol coilovers. just got done about an hour ago. on the the pics.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047-1.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0058-1.jpg

IMG_0060-1.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

k well I can barely keep my eyes open. night.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Agree with raising the rear. If he is getting wheels he'll need to do his research.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
props on the DIY... but like others said, rear is a lil too low... what size rims is he looking for?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ride height isn't finalized, we were both to tired to **** with it anymore and we figured if it can get out of my parents driveway then it can make it anywhere hahah. once everything settles down we're going to readjust the ride height so its slightly tucked in the front and flush with the bender in the back so it'll have just a little bit of rake.

only thing I didn't like is he can't go rediculously slammed in the front like you can on my old ksports. I dunno if its the fact that they're for a different car or that fact that they've redesigned their coils since mine were made but they bottom out way before mine do and you can actually go a little lower in ther rear then the front. as you can tell in the pics.

I'll post up some updated pics in a few days when he's off and we get a chance to readjust them.

as for rims he's staying stock for now and maybe gonna throw some TL rims later down the road. For now he just wants to work on saveing back up the money that he spent on coils

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I say leave it...mine is the same way it looks lower in the rear but I were to measure the height of both ends of my side skirts they're the same :) looks good

Back