A photo shoot/meet @ Floyd Bennet Field meet...

acedomain

Reaction score
some of us work on the weekend lol ....and their is no point on choosing a date on the weekend when no one is going to show like the last meet i cant always be taking days off for no shows. so unless a whole bunch of ppl commit which havent the date will be the same and even if a whole bunch commit still wouldnt be enough bcuz of the last failed meet.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
some of us work on the weekend lol ....and their is no point on choosing a date on the weekend when no one is going to show like the last meet i cant always be taking days off for no shows. so unless a whole bunch of ppl commit which havent the date will be the same and even if a whole bunch commit still wouldnt be enough bcuz of the last failed meet.

yo if you make a date on the weekend and in NYC, you're guaranteed three more people to show with me regg and pepsi, if nothing gets in the way. so now it's on the weekday and it seems like just you and sleepy.

acedomain

Reaction score
im gonna talk to sleepy and see what he says but i really cant keep taking off and switching shifts all the time cuz ppl start to ***** and im lucky i havent heard anything yet. maybe we will do a night meet on the weekend idk

Back