A problem after tha MODS on my car

islandaccord

Reaction score
What's good family, I gottah question did any of yah after installing ur headers and cool air intake have ur CHECK ENGINE AND MAINT REQIRD turn on? Well that's what happened to me and its still on, I even tried pulling tha fuse out of tha passanger side fuse box it will turn off but then later it will turn back on, I need help, hit me up on here or my inbox. I need all tha help I can get, I gottah get my car smog'd by tha daummm reffes. Hit me up

6gen4lyfe

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
the maintenance required light comes on after a certain amount of miles(telling you to change your oil etc)....hold down reset then turn ignition to on and keep holding it for like 30 seconds...that will reset the maint. req'd light

then go to autozone and get your check engine light read to see what codes its pulling

islandaccord

Reaction score
That's bro, tha light went off now its down to tha CEL daummm light has been bugging me for a while, but thanks for tha tip it helped a lot.

islandaccord

Reaction score
I'll get thacode to yah this weekend, but I can't remember if I did reset tha ecu, probably not, and yeah everything is connected to tha intake and headers, I checked tha o2 sensor but its connected, but im gonna see what auto zone says thell ill get back to yah.

Thanks

Back