A profesional investment.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Thats cool ... I always wanted one of those since I always lose my tools ... Its just I dont have anywhere to put that big chest

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
very nice... i got a new tool set as well but nothing compared to that....

btw ur UPS or fedex guy will hate you when those get delivered.
hahah he's gonna hate me all week. I also have an order from fast-turbo.com on the way soon to have on from turbojunky.com and possibly another from somewhere else unless my buddy at advance can get me a good deal on the rest of the stuff I need to get tuned.

I have that same chest :thumbsup:

I have the top box too though :hide:

haha nice! ya I'll probably end up with a top chest soon enough. since my friend graduated he's completely filled his snap-on box with specialty tools working at Cadillac. and his box has two more drawers then mine and is twice as wide.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Good start..i started my job off with a 5 drawer roll around cart.now thats filled i have my 14drawer toolbox working on getting filled.2k is nothing in tools..haha heck1 of my snapon impact socket set was450$. But sure does make u feel good.im a body technican so i have different tool needs.
looks good..gl on ur job hunting

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
haha ya I'm not buying snap-on tools unless I get like specialty tools through them. a half in. drive ratchet by itself cost almost double the half in. drive set i got a few years ago, and it has like 15 sockets and a one inch extension with it.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
its not really that hard to find a job since I have a degree. My biggest problem is finding one that I can easily commute too now but won't be too far away from where I'm tryin to move which is about an hour and a half south. All the offers I've had were out towards DC so once I move I'd have like a 2-2.5 hour drive to work.

1slosedan

Reaction score
its not really that hard to find a job since I have a degree. My biggest problem is finding one that I can easily commute too now but won't be too far away from where I'm tryin to move which is about an hour and a half south. All the offers I've had were out towards DC so once I move I'd have like a 2-2.5 hour drive to work.

Well, thats awesome! Good for you :) I know a couple of my friends went to school for automotive technician or whatever, and one ended up joking the Army, because he literally never found a job, and needed to care for his family. The other found one after about a year. It may just be that the particular job isn't very available here in NE Florida. Good luck man!

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Nice man, making steps in the right direction. I also just finished auto tech school but ive had two jobs in the feild so far in the past 2 yrs. Unfortunitly for me i was laid off both times, as soon as things we going smooth and i was getting the hang of things.

Since im in the same boat as you, ill give you some advice. Get a job at a small shop where theres only a handful of techs at the most. I feel like it makes it alot easier to learn and alot harder to make mistakes when theres always someone within ear shot. You also get to experience different types of work everyday. At a pep boys or almost any dealer when you first start, all your gonna do is tires, oil changes and depending on if u hav ur inspection license, the occasional one of those. Not saying this is a bad thing if u dont feel comfortable with all that yet but it gets old...real quick.
Good luck tho in w/e u do tho, us grease monkeys gotta stick together :ughrun:

And stay away from the snap on guy for awhile, they just want ur money

Back