a valuable lesson...

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
I know that pain, I had to upgrade my alarm to an aftermarket one after someone busted my rear driverside window just to throw my stuff all over the place. Now I always lock my glovebox, trunk release and rear seat, you can never be too safe. Upgraded to wheel locks too after 3 cars got their wheels jacked :furious:

Lilemosasuke

Reaction score
thats unfortunate.

If you have the latest ios installed on your ipad.. and you're running iCloud then id go to the find my ipad thing at icloud.com. If its on, you can get turn by turn directions to the thief and your ipad.

its a handy feature >=]

yea im already trying that, waiting for the theif to try to connect to the internet, but hes probably stumped by the lock on it as it is :p but as soon as it connects, if it does, apple will email me, hopefully with an address >=D

twokAccord

Reaction score
One of my coworkers got his window busted over a phone charger. That's all they took, nothing else.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
my alarm doesnt go off either when a window is broken out.. only for opening the door or popping my lock/trunk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Tough lesson.

Not sure why you would think it would be ok to leave valuables on the seat, even if you had no issues before, there is always a first time.

Hope you are able to recover your loss.

Lilemosasuke

Reaction score
Not sure why you would think it would be ok to leave valuables on the seat

it wasnt on the seat, it was beside the seat, nearly out of sight. anyways, so in my search for a new window, i need to know, the coupe window and sedan front door window are different sizes? im assuming so but id like to know for sure. turns out that nowhere in my area has an accord! pain in the *** :furious:

slowrider87

Reaction score
I'm sorry that happened, never a good situation, however, my sympathies are few. if you forget something in your car for a few days on end, chances are its because you don't need it with you. And if you can't bring it into work then why bring it at all? i suppose you had your reasons though. I hope you get it back, and the window repaired quickly.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
it wasnt on the seat, it was beside the seat, nearly out of sight. anyways, so in my search for a new window, i need to know, the coupe window and sedan front door window are different sizes? im assuming so but id like to know for sure. turns out that nowhere in my area has an accord! pain in the *** :furious:

Different sizes, unfortunately.

People will look hard enough if they suspect something of value may be in the car.

Back