AC Air Circulation Motor?where in accord 1999?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You can certainly duct-tape some of the air ducts. (I'm assuming that you're asking w/o having the motor fixed.)

・ You can manually close the vent for diriver & passenger air vent. (those dials. from ◎ to 〇)
・ You can duct-tape those vents by the clock. (You need to remove the trim bazel to access them.) Here is the DIY thread for that → http://www.filtsai.com/accord/stereo/index.php (Follow the first 3 steps.)
・ You can duct-tape those vents under your seats. (By sliding your seats all the way up front.)
・ You can duct-tape the vent by the windshield.

・ (Maybe this one is the most effective one.) → Duct-taping the vent outside. It is located at the bottom of the windshield, by the driver's side wiper blade.

That's all I can think of, w/o fixiing the motor.

Hope this helps.

saqi44

Reaction score
thanx,,but i need to use the AC as well,,its hella hot here,,and with the recirulation motor malfunctiong,,i cannt stop the fresh air coming into the car,,the air is very warm here,,,,

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Well... that case, the only way is to fix the motor, I'm afraid...

saqi44

Reaction score
i have just taken out the heater door motor from my car,,is it the one?sorry,i cannt take the pictures,it says DENSO PP-GF20+M20

saqi44

Reaction score
yes,,exactly, i took the recirculation motor out,and moved the Shutter back , the air stopped coming into the car,,i put super glue with a screw in the bracket of the Shutter which moves with the hook on the recirculation motor :) now air doesnt come into the car which was blowing earlier, but i feel HOT AIR coming out from the AC vents,, Shud i check the AIR CONTROL VALVE on the firewall? need advise please

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Are u sure ur knobs aren't broken? And not the air control valve? Pull the knobs off n check if their broken b4 u start tearing in to the car some more

Salamualacm

saqi44

Reaction score
it must be broken,,caz it moves round way too easily,,u dont need to apply more force,,,but i willl go right now and will close the air control valve manually on the fire wall

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Maybe one of these diagrams will help.

Untitled_zpsb4b2397a.jpg

Untitled2_zps97c449cb.jpg

Back