Accepting free stickers.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
my brother did this in his 91 ford probe. he also had a hula girl, except it was jesus :lawl:, and his back bumper cover was green and the rest of the car was blue with fade spots all over. looked tacky..then again it was a probe

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lets assume the non-starter doesn't matter--that a sticker bombed dash won't look like *** (because...it most certainly will).

take something sticky out to your car and put it on the dash...preferably a sticker of some kind similar to the ones you'll use. let it sit for about a week and see if it sticks. then, if its still stuck, remove it and see if theres any residue left behind.

the hard plastic honda uses allows nothing to stick to it without some prep work. in other words, even "industrial" strength velcro will stick about 80%...and leave black spots behind.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Its called sticker bombing. Also you wouldn't be the first, so, yeah not unique. Very ricey IMHO. Go to www.ihatestickers.com they wont be free but you'll find plenty of stickers

Eh, everyone has their opinion. Just trying to do something on the spare time while I gather all my WTB things.

Edit: Actually thiat site might just be perfect. Haha. Thanks :)

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
lets assume the non-starter doesn't matter--that a sticker bombed dash won't look like *** (because...it most certainly will).

take something sticky out to your car and put it on the dash...preferably a sticker of some kind similar to the ones you'll use. let it sit for about a week and see if it sticks. then, if its still stuck, remove it and see if theres any residue left behind.

the hard plastic honda uses allows nothing to stick to it without some prep work. in other words, even "industrial" strength velcro will stick about 80%...and leave black spots behind.

I don't plan on taking the stickers out after it's put on. If I decide to, eh, it'll buff now.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
you are probably the most sincerest here...awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Matthew went soft for about 3-4 weeks, but I'm soooo glad to see he's back!

EDIT: OP....stick a giant dildo to your dash so it wobbles around like the aforementioned hula girl. You'll be the first to do that, and you might like it....who knows.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score

EDIT: OP....stick a giant dildo to your dash so it wobbles around like the aforementioned hula girl. You'll be the first to do that, and you might like it....who knows.

lmao haaahaaaaaaaaaaaa that was a good one:lolrun::lolrun:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Good idea, might like that. Your lady might also. Opps :jarred:

Back