Accord Autocross

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
lol, actually i think there were too many cone. my first run got disqualified cuz i got lost and went off course :p. Didn't hit a single cone though the whole day!

get a gps lol ... i'd like to auto-x, it looks like a lot of fun ... unfortunately i still need a lot more suspension work and need to get my p/s working ... FML

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Awesome man....maybe if you dump that passenger you can break the 53 mark

i see a lot of cones knocked over, hope it wasn't you! lol jk ... car looks and sounds really nice :thumbsup:

lol...the cones laying down point to which side of the standing cone you're supposed to go around.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
looks good, but damn.....there is alot of body roll on those other cars

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
lol, actually i think there were too many cone. my first run got disqualified cuz i got lost and went off course :p. Didn't hit a single cone though the whole day!

Haha that happened to me the first time I went out too. But damn rediculous body roll on the civic and neon. your car looks pretty damn level through the turns though. nice work

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
IMG_0061.JPG

look at that back wheel :rofl:

AHHcord

Reaction score
get a gps lol ... i'd like to auto-x, it looks like a lot of fun ... unfortunately i still need a lot more suspension work and need to get my p/s working ... FML

THIS. I've always wanted to do that. Great run though man!

I want those fenders :hide:

akoutmos

Reaction score
Awesome man....maybe if you dump that passenger you can break the 53 mark

lol...the cones laying down point to which side of the standing cone you're supposed to go around.

It was the first time i raced with the scca, so i got classified as a novice, and novices had to have an instructor. Next time, i'm getting into the 40s like the EVOs and STIs :p

The major thing that the neon had goin for it was that it's second gear was shorter which made it more ideal for the layout of the track and it had lsd.

The track was so windy at times that the accord would fall off boost since 2nd gear is so long. And lsd would have helped me power through the corners without loosing traction.

Over all the accord composed its self very very well. Really happy with all of my suspension upgrades :D

Back