Accord can beat...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
we can take on all integras except the GSR... but it was interesting as I raced an accord DX manual in a G2 teg GS manual once... i beat the accord :D but again, it was a DX... my I4 5 spd has been alrite so far, but i dun race too often

Philly

Reaction score
racing on the street = ghey

seriously, dont do it. its a waste of your gas, and is just plain dumb. It gives you Zero street cred to race an integra in an accord. I put 40lb dubs on my accord so that i know not to race lol cant move for crap. Plus i honestly dont think ive ever taken my car above 4500rpm. My moms Chrysler Town and Country is probably fastAr. I would say just enjoy our vehicles for what they are. templates for customization and compensation. The bigger the rims, the darker the tint, the louder the system all equal to the smaller the.....well....you get the point. hahaha

wg2k7

Reaction score
i agree...somewhat. i think most street racing is gay, especially if u do anything like ff. but i beleive that it can be done safely and is blown out of proportion because of the idiots that max out theyre cars in traffic or residential areas. i think it is just as safe as any track if u and a friend do a quick drag up to like 100 or so on a well lit, traffic free, wide open road at night. i dont speed exessively in residential areas or in traffic, weaving in and out because thats stupid and dangerous and anyone that does that deserves a ticket but i think a safe street race is possible. hope this doesnt start a war or anything because thats what happened last time on another site, but i wanted to express my feelings on street racing.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm not saying Accords are speed machines, i was just asking out of general curiousity because a few people i know swear by their unmodified Integras. i know a few sweat by their unmodigied Spyders. just out of general curiousity. street racing, when you do "street circuit" (which living in Miami, i see at night around 10-12...10 cars speeding at 100+ waiting to kill or be killed). i never go past 65 maybe pushing as far as 80 with friends, but again we go on large roads where there is no one. again, i admit, i am a complete moron and should be stripped of my car, period!

but it's nice to know Accord can hold their own. i wonder how a Euro R would do.

wg2k7

Reaction score
i wonder how a accord coupe with a supercharged cl-s engine/6 speed swap will do...maybe in a few years i will know

HondaGus

Reaction score
i had my share of races on the track,

cars i beat,

Ford Probe 4cyl,
Mazda Mx3
VW Jetta 2.0L and 1.8L (some modded)
VW Cabrio MODDED with cam and what not
Other Accords.
ACURA EL's (CANADIAN CAR)
Civics EX DX (one with NOS)
BMW 318i

Lost,
BMW 325i
Integra Type R
Acura TL-S
Mustang GT
VW 1.8T, VR6
Accord Coupe V6 (after 80mph) LOL

There are More But i cant think of any

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
HondaGus said:
cars i beat,

Mazda Mx3
doesnt take much lmao:rolleyes: my friend had the 4 cyl version lol. he thought it was the sh!t. if it wasnt for the nice clutch and firm brake pedal, it would have been a 100% worthless car haha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Yeah, our cars aren't meant for speed. We just do engine mods because they look good and we want to make our Accords a little faster. I will admit that sometimes I get tempted to street race. Everytime I'm on the highway or at the light, somebody in their modified Civic wants to test me because they see the drop and the mugen lip. They automatically wanna race. :rolleyes: Don't forget the Integra is lighter so it has an advantage right there.

klee

Reaction score
Thanks Blacknight, I was waiting for you to chime in on that one. I'm pretty sure you raced a few of them.

Latest posts

Back