Accord coupe CG2 dash swap.

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
i just finished the swap, i have no temp even though i hookde it up, ill be pulling the cluster to check my wiring but it could be the cluster since i have no fuel either.
btw i can get any diagrams or pin outs from 99 av6 or 03 tl, i bought alldata subscriptions for them.
you could probably hook up ac by just wiring up on/off, defrost, temp input, recirc, and blower speed but idk about the modes

Pretty sure the 98-00 has different coolant temp sensor wiring compared to 01-02 v6

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
ugese5u5.jpg

Wire it to Pin 2 should work. Just check out the body connector and make sure it's not switched around

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The trasnformation is awesome.

Nice work with getting it to look like it came that way from the factory.

sunroof

Reaction score
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad2274

Reaction score
Wire it to Pin 2 should work. Just check out the body connector and make sure it's not switched around

that's the one i wired the cluster to, yel/grn is the same color for engine coolant temp on the tl cluster, same colors for fuel level gauge too, ill check my wiring but id bet money its the cluster that's bad

FNCONE

Reaction score
tknightt i wired mine from the cluster wires not straight from the sensor engine temp works fine ( i have a 2001 v6)

tknightt

Reaction score
tknightt i wired mine from the cluster wires not straight from the sensor engine temp works fine ( i have a 2001 v6)

I just bought a complete 1999 Acura TL. I am going to part out everything I can (except most of the interior). Later this winter, I will tackle this dash swap on a 98, H22swap, Sedan. I hope the 99 cluster will work as I think it should. I'm also working on a custom gauge face as my H22 is a MT and therefore I do not want to see the gear shift indicator (may use it to display something else)

Brad2274

Reaction score
I just bought a complete 1999 Acura TL. I am going to part out everything I can (except most of the interior). Later this winter, I will tackle this dash swap on a 98, H22swap, Sedan. I hope the 99 cluster will work as I think it should. I'm also working on a custom gauge face as my H22 is a MT and therefore I do not want to see the gear shift indicator (may use it to display something else)
i think all the wiring should be plug n play from the 99, if i were you i would swap in all the electricals, that would give you heated seats and other extras :thumbsup: also make sure you swap the center ac box thing or else youll have problems.
i figured out after checking acurazine that i need the 99 cluster for everything to work lol

FNCONE

Reaction score
Brad2274 whats up with the CL/TL Dash Swap Club Number 3 right here in a SEDAN

Back