accord injectors size

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
What are you doing to your motor that would require injectors?? You'll new a full standalone to get full control over the injectors. With DSM link, you can drop 1000cc injectors in and run like stock. I know this doesnt pertain to us, but it's just an example. I believe the Greddy eManage has support for larger injectors.

AccordinSam

Reaction score
ah forget all that **** for now, i just ordered me a lambo door kit and called it a day.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
To do it correctly you'll need a full stand alone.
no you don't.
SAFC will advance ignition timing which is ok for N/A but bad for boosted cars.
Greddy Emanage has a injector harness available that will control injector pulse width w/o the need of standalone.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
To do it correctly you'll need a full stand alone.
^^^Then why did you say this if its not right? Emanage is still considered piggyback.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
You said it yourself, it's still a piggyback. The eManage is going to be bare minimum to get decent support for larger injectors. A SAFC isn't going to show you your injector duty cycle.

AccordinSam

Reaction score
how about the vafcII that i just bought?

by the way, if anyone is interested ill sell it cuz i need some rims.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
let's not get into an argument over standalone / piggyback. fact is, piggyback does just fine for a large amount of people on there on a budget looking for moderate gains w/o spending $1k for a standalone. for people that insist on being more intense, or actually have the need for it, standalone is a better, more expensive alternative.

the end.

Back