Accord meet: Houston 10-29-11

ptran4o9

Reaction score
i can't go anymore manager put me workin on saturday unless i can get someone to work for me i got parts for sale too

hahaha38

Reaction score
I know there are 5 cars coming from cb7tuner that are from San Antonio. Along with some others from around that area.I don't bother to update the lists anymore. I am expecting 30+ accords. If everybody shows up great. So come on out if your thinking about it. Should be a lot of fun!

DatboiT

Reaction score
the meet is less then 2 weeks away.the shop is also going to have a swap meet. So bring some of your spare parts and you might get lucky and make a sale.

Now that the weather has cooled off, we will be holding dyno days again. Cost is $50 for 3 runs, we can do fwd or rwd but no awd!

we are also offering up an area on our front lawn (10x10) for $10 each space (20 spaces available) for anyone wanting to sell parts or tools. If you only have a small amout of stuff to sell, several people can share a space.
We will be offering up a bunch of parts at the swap meet too!

We have access to the field next to us for all specatators/particpant parking and the shop lawn area for the swap meet. Gates open at 9:00, dyno's start at 10 am. First come, first served, and we will run the dyno until we run out of cars.
For more info, feel free to call us at 281-288-4411
thanks!

wattttt?????

hahaha38

Reaction score
I decided not to do the BBQ. I will be to busy. If people want to chip in we can get some pizza though.

Back