Accord meet photos

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
making me want to get a rig all over again :lawl:

great shots jon! and the rest of the photos as well haha.

i'm just wondering if you've (jon) been pulled over for fictitious plates yet :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing with us, gentlemen. :)

Evan's car by the rear left running shot is just.. fucking sick and amazing x100. So hard to keep my eyes away from it!

Was about to say that's also 6GA homepage worthy, but I guess it's been already taken care of right away. :roflbow:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Supposed to be Mike's car (Drowzee) but he must have moved his linked pictures.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Was about to say that's also 6GA homepage worthy, but I guess it's been already taken care of right away. :roflbow:

as long as people post their pictures in the OFFICIAL 6th Gen Accord Random Picture Thread, roy should get them up there eventually :thumbup:

Huh? I don't get it

i'm assuming your plates are registered to a red car...which is not red anymore :lawl: it's just something i've always wondered about people who repaint/wrap their cars, if they ever get pulled over when an officer runs their plates and it's a different color than what's in the system.

kn0x47

Reaction score
as long as people post their pictures in the OFFICIAL 6th Gen Accord Random Picture Thread, roy should get them up there eventually :thumbup:

i'm assuming your plates are registered to a red car...which is not red anymore :lawl: it's just something i've always wondered about people who repaint/wrap their cars, if they ever get pulled over when an officer runs their plates and it's a different color than what's in the system.

Ohhh. No they don't really care. Especially not here

Back