FS: Accord Parts Left Over from Part Out

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hey man...please tell me you have some of these parts in Toronto still.
Could really go for 15" Prelude wheels and F23 valve cover like right nawwwww

TDotCord

Reaction score
Greg: thanks.

Roy: yup parted out completely, actually one of the new members on here bought a few items off my car through my cousin and he doesn't even know it...including my D2s, yellow top, camber kit, OEM black housed headlights, eyelids, AEM CAI v1 with by-pass

Shady: I should have parted out the kit before I left Ohio...if you're interested I can ask about shipping...but I'm more concerned about how it'll be packed

1Nonly: at this time I'd like to keep the Rota caps as a set, becuase I don't believe if anyone who buys the wheels would be willing to pay for the H caps, well I may keep the H caps for future use. I may have overpaid for them, costed me $50 shipped a few years ago. I'd say go for those $24.99 free shipping ones (though the H on them is enclosed), I do have a 5th Rota cap I can give away, though a couple of the tab are broken on the back

Purple: the tires measure 6/32-7/32nd...I should add these are directional and you need to use them on the same axel (both front or both rear)...I'm lazy to take more pictures, don't care if these are sold as I can use them as fronts on my 78 Camaro (that's where the other pair are currently mounted)

001Stunna....sorry dude...everything is in Seattle.

I've got a few more things I need to add and take pictures of this weekend:

AEM V2 CAI, 2 Aerogear rear spoilers (one brand new, one painted green), Red/Clear Tails, 98-00 coupe bumper cover, Vibrant performance SS header

Last edited:

TDotCord

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the exhaust when it was on the car a while back....you can see parts of the Kaminari too

Kaminari4.jpg

Kaminari3.jpg

Here's a pic with the Aerogear rear spoiler and red/clear tails

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

Bond4387

Reaction score
Do you have your exhaust just bolted on to the stock piping? Or do you have more exhaust components as well? I like the sound and I'm interested, just trying to figure out what I'd need to replicate that sound if I put it on my car :D

TDotCord

Reaction score
The sound clip above I took when I only had it installed on stock piping. Straight bolt on, remove OEM muffler install this one. I later did the full up catback piping on the car. I'm still using the piping currently.

Back