accord rotor

mello_jdm

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have kind of a dumb question about my accord rotor. Are the front and the rear rotor the same? I want to install drill and slotted rotor in the back. I have this kind in the front. The one in the back are plain. When I search for rrar rotor the ones that comes up are the plain ones. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are different rotors.
There are multiple companies that make drilled and slotted rotors for the rear as well as the front. Some examples would be stoptech, brembo, r1concepts, powerstop, ebc

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Fronts are 11.1", rears are smaller. Not to mention they are very different construction. Check out Powerslot, they sell a nice slotted rotor.

cl206

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have kind of a dumb question about my accord rotor. Are the front and the rear rotor the same? I want to install drill and slotted rotor in the back. I have this kind in the front. The one in the back are plain. When I search for rrar rotor the ones that comes up are the plain ones. Can anyone help?

The stock front rotor is vented while the rear one is a solid piece but smaller. You can check tirerack.com or rockauto for fitment.
BTW I have ordered a couple of times from rockauto and boy there service is extremely fast.

mello_jdm

Reaction score
Thank you guys. I search those site to see what I find. Also is it posible to change the calipers? Like some d2 or brembo or wilwood. Some big brake calipers, im not traying to get the whole kit since im still stock under the hood. I just want the style. So it is posible to change the oem calipers for some big calipers?

Back