AccordFlex New Wheels XXR 527s (8/31/11)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm iffy on the style of the wheels themselves, but their finish is awesome and goes very well with the theme you have going on with the car. I think they will look alot better after you drop it more.

Love your paint. :)

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments. Its pretty crappy everyone over on v6p is giving me **** and criticizing everything else about the car and really annoying. I know it needs to be lowered, thats why I stated that it needs suspension adjustments. All this thread is was to show my new tires and wheels. Im rolling and pulling the fenders in the next week when my friends with tools has time to meet up and hang.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yea those guys are straight business listen to what they have to say. Like chris^ who I will be praising like a god when he gets that Damn DIY up. Haha I know your busy, I'm just waiting anxiously.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Rikdaddy

Reaction score
nice rims, was thinking about getting the same wheels too. a good candidate for me

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Are you on coilovers, lowered springs, or stock height. I want 17x8.25 XXR's for my '01 coupe but someone told me I need coilovers for these. I don't think that's right because I want lowered springs to go with these rims.

Back