Acrod99

acrod99

Reaction score
cdubb: keepin the maine plates till next march if i can cause utah's got emissions testing and just to get that and safety testing is around $47. Oh, and i still gotta call geico to change loales (oops!).

j30A1

Reaction score
:mad: Man that'sthe cleanest 6th gen. Ive ever seen, that's similair to the look I was going for....(still going for) but slightly diff.
mad props!! :D ........by the way don't sell!!!!!!!!!

angelplus

Reaction score
j30A1 said:
:mad: Man that'sthe cleanest 6th gen. Ive ever seen, that's similair to the look I was going for....(still going for) but slightly diff.
mad props!! :D ........by the way don't sell!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we dont know where he is though :confused: :confused:

Spyder

Reaction score
Painting the roof black would look hawt IMO and flow well with the hood and trunk. Beautiful car though.

j30A1

Reaction score
Spyder said:
Painting the roof black would look hawt IMO and flow well with the hood and trunk. Beautiful car though.
:mad: took my idea..j/k...I think shaving the moldings, and both rear door handles would be a nice touch too.......By the way do you have any side shots of your car, or pics of the interior?

acrod99

Reaction score
well i'm not really into show mods like shaving, since i use all 4 doors often, it'd be a hassle. but yeah...just check out my cardomain page for other pics, my comp is out of comission right now to upload any. thanks for the comments!

Back