Acura Parts

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Searched to no avail..At a junkyard in town i always see alot of Acura TL(99-03) and CL(97-99) So i get this idea that maybe i can benefit from a few suspension components..anybody know if the mentioned cars have parts i could benefit from besides the engine or tranny .they are not S-type.i have a 01 ex coupe F23

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You can use the strut bar from the TL.

You COULD use the suspension, but since you are a 4cyl, you are likely to have some issues with the ride height.

The entire interior can be swapped over from the CL if you have the Coupe.

You can also take the rotor/hub assembly's from either car and do a 5 lug swap.

Actually, since the CL is the 1st Gen one, I would get as much as you can from the TL.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
You can use the strut bar from the TL.

You COULD use the suspension, but since you are a 4cyl, you are likely to have some issues with the ride height.

The entire interior can be swapped over from the CL if you have the Coupe.

You can also take the rotor/hub assembly's from either car and do a 5 lug swap.

Actually, since the CL is the 1st Gen one, I would get as much as you can from the TL.

thanks a ton i always wondered about that strut bar i keep seeing it also i like the black acura steering wheel

with the rotor/hub assembly is it possible i could just reuse the entire steering knuckle so that i wont have to get the hubs pressed in??

and you said "as much as i can from the TL" are you saying this because its a later gen and probably better parts or??

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The interior of the TL will probably be too much work to get it to fit in your Coupe.

If it was an 01-03 CL, then I would suggest getting the interior, the 1st Gen CL is more suited for a 5th Gen, as far as interior. It's narrower than our cars.

Not sure about the steering knuckle, there are some threads on here about what is needed for a 5 lug swap, so that should help answer your question.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
The interior of the TL will probably be too much work to get it to fit in your Coupe.

If it was an 01-03 CL, then I would suggest getting the interior, the 1st Gen CL is more suited for a 5th Gen, as far as interior. It's narrower than our cars.

Not sure about the steering knuckle, there are some threads on here about what is needed for a 5 lug swap, so that should help answer your question.

i wouldnt even consider swapping TL interior lol that cars just plain huge cause i have a coupe

And yes i've seen those swap threads i'll go find them again its just a MAYBE thought to me seeing as i just got D/S rotors for the 4 lug and they awesome

my main thing was i wanted a slightly stiffer suspension by use of TL/CL parts so i'll give the strut bar a shot and also grab the rear sway bar i heard its a tad bigger than on our cars..every little bit counts

Back