acura rl bbk bracket where to buy

Tuprincipe88

Reaction score
Hey I recently got a pair of 06 rl calipers for $80 from a part out. I want to do the bbk upgrade. On my 98 4. Cyl. Where can I buy the bracket from. I saw the diy on the forum and am looking at rotors and Ss brake lines already. Just need the bracket.

Thanks

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You are doing the 5 lug conversion as well, right?

The rotors you run with them do not come in 4 lug.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
That a great price for the calipers, nice find. A member on here that sells RL calipers regularly (scanlessfool) suggested the brackets from FatFourCustoms.

Tuprincipe88

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot guys, and yea i read up on it and then was able to find an rl partout close by.

i was planning on getting 350z rotors redrilled so i would not have to change my wheels.

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot guys, and yea i read up on it and then was able to find an rl partout close by.

i was planning on getting 350z rotors redrilled so i would not have to change my wheels.

How safe would it be to re drill 350z rotors? So there is no other rotor you can use on a 4 lug so that the caliper will fit?

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could always just get custom rotors made to the specs of the 350z rotors but drilled to the 4lug pattern

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know R1 Concepts does custom rotors all the time. Not sure on their prices for custom rotors though.I planned on going through them with custom 4 lug rotors when it came time for the rl upgrade.
I currently have their drilles and slotted rotors on the front and rear and love them, never had any issues and its been a couple years since i got them.

Back