Acura RSX H.I.Ds

justvtec

Reaction score
A does anybody know what the RSX H.I.Ds bulbs are or even better the whole kit? Or know some info to where it can led mee to them? They are like that purplish white out put. Really guys any info will help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

justvtec

Reaction score
Ya they have to have hids to give out that color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i thought it was an option:confused:. you wouldnt want them since theyre reflector based anyway. might as well get a full projector setup and call it a day :cool:

justvtec

Reaction score
ryan s said:
i thought it was an option:confused:. you wouldnt want them since theyre reflector based anyway. might as well get a full projector setup and call it a day :cool:
I do have projectors. i just love the way the color out is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hush

Reaction score
RSX's in the US has no HIDs only in japan, and those projectors are from stainly, they are the lower model under the TSX. If you want alot of color open them up and washer mod them, just like the TSX and S2k projectors. If i can remember from my friends tC retro he used 2 #8 washers on all the nipples of the projectors. the output wont be all purple, it'll stay blue, but the cut off will have crazy color. the only other way you can do anything is get 8000k+ bulbs but i rahter keep it blue and have the cut off purple... just go look around on HIDplanet they'll show you how to color mod them.

angelplus

Reaction score
Hush said:
RSX's in the US has no HIDs only in japan, and those projectors are from stainly

I thought that the new 06 models came with the HIDs.. I'm almost positive.

Hush

Reaction score
I was just on the acura site and no the RSX in the US does not have HIDs at all.

Back