acura tl strutbar on accord

ktz_04

Reaction score
jas wana share with you guys...maybe some of you guys knew it already...
acura tl strutbar fits in our 6thgenaccord...jas an idea what fits in our cars from other cars.(acura)

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

im going back to stock..
dnt know if this thread is in the right section. ( moved???)

ktz_04
keep_in_it_simple

Last edited:

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
du3ce said:
did u noticed any difference?

i have the same, + the TL-S rear sway bar. Last friday, i drove my car for 2-3 miles to go to my friend's house to install my FPR, without my strut bar and i notice a huge difference. I can't really say about the difference between stock and TL strut bar, but withtout any strut bar, the chassis tends to sway and body is less stiff.

The main difference about the TL-S strut bar and aftermarket ones (except the comptech) is about the part which bolts to the firewall. No-name struts bar only goes from one tower to the other, but the TL-S add a lot more rigidity because the firewall part.

theaccordian

Reaction score
my neuspeed strut bar retains the stock firweall bars, so it should be just as good as the TLS? no?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
my neuspeed strut bar retains the stock firweall bars, so it should be just as good as the TLS? no?

prolly but how much a Neuspeed bar worth ?

TL-S worth 67$CDN here.. i doubt the true difference between a 300$ strut bar vs. the TL-S one worth the $ difference.

theaccordian

Reaction score
whoa $300? I said neuspeed not comptech lol. Id say neuspeed goes for bout $100, I got it for $50 used though.

I was just making the point that some aftermarket strut bars allow you to retain the stock firewall bars.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
whoa $300? I said neuspeed not comptech lol. Id say neuspeed goes for bout $100, I got it for $50 used though.

I was just making the point that some aftermarket strut bars allow you to retain the stock firewall bars.

but considering the strut bar will be made of two "separated" pieces.. maybe this wouldn't be as stiff as a one-piece bar.. but again.. maybe we couldn't not even notice the difference between yours and mine. This is what i call minor details.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I agree... strut bars dont make that big of a difference in the first place, just like most mods with our cars (cept an H22 swap of course :D )...its all in your head

Back