FS: Acura TL wheels FOR SALE

crucifero

Reaction score
What is shipping to 80521, Fort Collins Colorado?

Junkyard eh? I've never. Ever. Ever. Found a set of TL wheels at any junkyard.

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Nice wheels . I love TL wheels . Do yu still have em ?? I'm in central jersey . Would be willing to pick up

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Guessing low on funds as well? lol

What is shipping to 80521, Fort Collins Colorado?

Junkyard eh? I've never. Ever. Ever. Found a set of TL wheels at any junkyard.
I've seen a few TL's, some with 1 or 2 mangled wheels from accidents so you could salvage one here and there, but since I have seen a few piecing together a set might be possible. Who knows lol but their prices could be high too....

Nice wheels . I love TL wheels . Do yu still have em ?? I'm in central jersey . Would be willing to pick up
Yeah I still have them lol if you would like them they are allllll yours. I am actually in Garden City, New York at school and have them brought here. Let me know if you're interested

Last edited:

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Definitely am . Would yu be able to post a couple more pics ?? Just showing exactly where the minor curb rash . Please and thanks if yu can

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Yeah I still have them lol if you would like them they are allllll yours. I am actually in Garden City, New York at school and have them brought here. Let me know if you're interested

Its a good deal man I'm going to have to let you know what I decide to do . Thanks

Gotta Be Marc

Reaction score
would i have to make any crazy modifications to make them fit?

I just want to buy them, buy tires, and put them on, nothing else..

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Yeah of course I can get more pictures. I'm at school at the moment, and ill be home tomorrow afternoon. I will take pictures of each individual wheel for ya and post them in the original post

Back