Adding remote to Viper alarm

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Does anybody know if its possible to add a remote to an alarm system when the system is already installed? I want another remote for my spare key.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
It is possible, pretty sure you can just buy a spare on eBay and program it yourself to the alarm.

I have a 2-way paging alarm and have done it over a dozen times, I should know. :lawl:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
It is possible, pretty sure you can just buy a spare on eBay and program it yourself to the alarm.

I have a 2-way paging alarm and have done it over a dozen times, I should know. :lawl:
How would I do that? Haha assume I know nothing about these systems at all, because I don't haha

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Don't have a clue what it us. Came with the car when I bought it. Maybe this helps ⇩
4c64a9f7-3108-4347.jpg

4c64a9f7-311d-b4db.jpg

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
1. Open your driver's side door and get into the vehicle. Leave the door open. Put your key into the ignition and turn it to the "On" position.

2. Push the "Valet" button on the remote one time to program your alarm, two times to program the trunk release and door locks, and three times to program the remote starter.

3. Listen for one, two or three chirps from the system, according to which function you are programming from the previous step.

4. Push and hold the "Valet" button and then push the button for the feature you want to program.

5. Listen for one, two, or three chirps to confirm programming. Press the "Valet" button to exit programming mode. Turn your ignition key to the "Off" position.

Let me know if that does the trick. :coffee:

Oh yeah, and "Valet" should be the "AUX" button.

Back