Adjustable or Non-Adjustable Struts w/ Lowering Springs

bionic_D

Reaction score
I'm planning to get some koni str.t struts with h&r sport springs. Is this ok or would i need to get adjustable struts (koni sports) with lowering springs? I don't race btw, this is just for daily driving.

Cpyro

Reaction score
the Str.t struts are supposed to be more OEM i think, like most ppl who run Tokico Blue with lowering springs i would assume these would be ok but they will go before there time i guess.

bionic_D

Reaction score
the Str.t struts are supposed to be more OEM i think, like most ppl who run Tokico Blue with lowering springs i would assume these would be ok but they will go before there time i guess.

yea they resemble oem. i just think i don't need adjustable struts because i don't want my sedan too low. i feel the h&r sport springs would make it low enough.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
H&R sports are not going to lower your car a lot. The drop might not even be noticeable to the average person.

Go with Tokico HP's for struts.

bionic_D

Reaction score
H&R sports are not going to lower your car a lot. The drop might not even be noticeable to the average person.

Go with Tokico HP's for struts.

I live in NYC where the roads are horrible. potholes n bumps EVERYWHERE! that's why i decided to go with h&r sports, or even eibach pros

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I live in NYC where the roads are horrible. potholes n bumps EVERYWHERE! that's why i decided to go with h&r sports, or even eibach pros

LOL, yeah that's what everyone says. The roads are no better in Hartford I assure you. You just have to be careful.

Cpyro

Reaction score
The adjustable part isnt the height on the shocks as much as it is the ride.

jwong512

Reaction score
I'm running H&R Sport and you should be fine. The drop is pretty decent and barely noticeable. The ride is also extremely smooth and at times even if you wanted to take tight turns, the springs react extremely well to it.

finch13

Reaction score
^ Yes... I would place Koni STR.T between Tokico HP (nicer) and KYB GR2 (worse)...

I think you would be the first on the forum to buy the STR.Ts...

Back