Advice on Body Work

Cpyro

Reaction score
I hope when we get something else going that you both will be there haha, the City of Sin is slowly growing on 6GA :p!

You do all ur body work from home right Young? Remember the thread on ur Celica and im pretty sure ive seen it around, still havent seen ur accord tho haha.

jsheehan

Reaction score
I got the R33 kit on there now **** looks aight but im trying to go for a more natural look, winters a ***** on my accord.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
yea i do most of it at home..except paint... i learn most of the stuff from skoo and forums...winter is not bad on my car, i just jack up my ride height since i have coilovers and swap my rims out and put my stock ones on with winter tires..i drive through blizzards and big azz snow storms like a beast with my winter tires on lol...

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
theres another kid on here from Lynn..his screen name is cg something 781, cant remember it...annoying azz kid, went to middle skoo wit him...

he saw my car on this website and so he saw me driving one night...he high beamed me a couple times when he saw me, so i pulled over thinkin it was some 1 i knew.. but once the car got closer i didnt recognize anyone in the car at 1st, plus it was kinda tinted and the car was creeping up really really slow...and I was with one of my boy that just came home from IRAQ...so being who we are (basically bein from Lowell st and Warren St) we thought we was getting setup for a drive by...man let me tell you we braced our selves, my boy just got home from the army and he is license to carry, so we was about to light this car up b4 it lit us up...

but lucky for him he rolled down his window and did some annoying laugh and drove off..what a idiot....thats when i recognize who he was...plus i havent seen him since middle skoo too

so the moral of the story is...Please dont flicker your high beam at me in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT if you recognize me from 6ga or anywhere else..

sorry for the off topic story LOL...i hope that kid see this post too lol

Back