FS: AEM BBK with bracket, rear disc conversion

lashlee

Reaction score
I'm taking the plunge into the 5 lug world this weekend so I've got some goodies to sell.

First off is an AEM BBK. This includes the slotted/cross drilled rotor with silver aluminum hat and adapter bracket. These have been recently turned so they are flat with no wobbles or shimmy. This kit will use an adapter bracket to use the stock caliper, pads and brake lines you already have. SOLD

I am willing to sell my caliper and pads (changed when I had the rotors turned) and the calipers are black, but they do show some signs of use.

I also have the entire rear disc conversion for any DX or LX. This will include all the goodies except the one trailing link for the proper mount of the parking brake lines as well as the parking brake lines. This also has the Centric rotors that have been coated to keep them from rusting and looking ugly. This does not include the parking brake cables, lines, or the suspension link to properly mount the parking brake cable.

I am asking $200 plus shipping for the BBK and $150 plus shipping for the rear disc conversion. I have $80 wrapped up in the rotors alone so this is a great deal!!!

PM me if you have any questions. I've sold stuff on here as well as some other sites, and can give you references upon request.
30149260356_medium.jpg

Last edited:

lashlee

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

I've got some interest in the BBK but no one wants the rear disc conversion???

Come on guys, you know you want it!!!

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I'd love to take the rear disc conversion off your hands. However, I have to rebuild my engine first. If you still have the setup later, such as late May or so I will definitely let you know. GL with the sale though

lashlee

Reaction score
Cool!! Let me know. I've got no need to give it away, I can sit on it for a while. I may get bored one day and clean it all up and paint it!!

Let me know whenever you think you might need them!!

AEM kit is sold, and on the way to it's new home!!!

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
i would bought the whole thing... but im debating if im going 5-lug or just staying 4-lug

lashlee

Reaction score
I only went to 5 lug because it was cheaper for now, and I can finally get some different wheels!!! Braking performance was great, but tire wear with 18's is killing me!!

Let me know if you want the rear disc conversion, for an extra few dollars I can clean up the calipers and paint them any color you want.

Back