AEM EMS J35/6 Speed on the Dyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
it was one single person (undoubtedly a friend of yours), being made fun of for street racing

you seem more on the warpath actually Vlad, considering I told you saying narf was stupid a while back and half a dozen people agreed. Butthurt grudge?

I'm not responding again, so there's your theory shot btw.

p.s. G'saccord, you troll harder than almost anyone on here. You honestly look for drama to start.

Narftastic

Reaction score
^^lmao he will post in 5 4 3 2 1 bam!!

lmaoooo thats funny as sh1t how he posted rite after ur countdown hahahah

it was one single person (undoubtedly a friend of yours), being made fun of for street racing

you seem more on the warpath actually Vlad, considering I told you saying narf was stupid a while back and half a dozen people agreed. Butthurt grudge?

I'm not responding again, so there's your theory shot btw.

p.s. G'saccord, you troll harder than almost anyone on here. You honestly look for drama to start.

its not one single person cuz whenever theres a back and forth battle its always you against someone else and its not always the same person....everyone knows ur the biggest troll on the forum who just waits for the rite time to start a argument with your smartass remarks....i personally dont care what u say about me saying narf ill say it when ever i want i just stoped saying it here out of respect to roy and that i didnt wanna get banned or whatever..... and you will proabably respond with one of your smartass remarks about how i spelled some stuff wrong or something along those lines.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lmaoooo thats funny as sh1t how he posted rite after ur countdown hahahah

its not one single person cuz whenever theres a back and forth battle its always you against someone else and its not always the same person....everyone knows ur the biggest troll on the forum who just waits for the rite time to start a argument with your smartass remarks....i personally dont care what u say about me saying narf ill say it when ever i want i just stoped saying it here out of respect to roy and that i didnt wanna get banned or whatever..... and you will proabably respond with one of your smartass remarks about how i spelled some stuff wrong or something along those lines.

+1

and how am i starting drama ... if anything the only reason for me posting in this thread has been to eliminate tension ... If i was starting drama i would have continued posting but didn't ... I stopped mainly because moneypit posted the convo with james where I realized james was somewhat lieing (or maybe I was unknowledgeable of the situation). I still feel as tho he's wrong for bashing james accomplishments (even if he lied) but i didn't say anything because thats just how he feels

in rewards to you ... I don't really have anything to say to you
you've made it clear already how ignorant you are so I wouldn't even waste my time with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back